Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ritzy Recent Vintage Thrift Store Finds!

hello everyone! :) sorry iv been a while its been a hectic week haha!:P I wanted to show you all my newest additions to my ever-growing vintage collection! :) I recently went thrift store hunting with my mom and we landed on some amazing finds! :) here is what we found! :)
                           

First I found this lovely vintage beaded purse, its in amazing condition besides a few loose threads, but that can always be fixed! :) this beautiful purse was $30..... but it was worth every penny ;)

 Next I found this lovely not vintage beaded purse for the humble price of $6


Now I saved the best for last! :) A  vintage compact, unused, perfect condition, and in it original box, for the amazing price of $15


I hope you all enjoyed seeing what I found, and it inspired you to go on a hunt yourself, you never know what is hiding out there :)

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love the seashell shaped vintage bag and the powder compact is just amazing. Such nice flowers on it. You made a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastically lovely finds! I've always adored beaded bags, too. There's just such a charming degree of shimmer and skillful beauty to them.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete