Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Give A Flapper A Shotgun........

 

Hello all you ritzy dames!!! well today I got to do something iv been dying to do for a long time..... I GOT TO SHOOT A GUN!!! NOT JUST ONE GUN BUT FOUR!!!! woooohoooo!!!! my brother filmed my first shot with the 12-guage shotgun (that thing has allot of power!!) the other guns I got to shoot besides the 12-guage shotgun were a Ruger 10-22, .357 Magnum Revolver, and a military grade AR-15!!!!! it was the most fun iv had in a while!!! :) oh by-the-way when I say "I hit the center" what I really meant was I hit between the first 2 shots and I was really excited about it lol oh and sorry for flipping the bird (I know, how dainty right!) I was giving the bird to my brother who was filming hahaha! :P

hahaha ladies if you have the opportunity to go to the shooting range and shoot, take it up! Most gun ranges offer free ladies night! It makes you feel sexy and empowered, and remember there is nothing sexier to a fella then a well dressed dame shooting a powerful gun!! even a guy in the lane next to me saw me shoot the shotgun said "well, she's a go-getter!" :) 

Hope you all enjoyed!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Unless water guns count, this is definitely something I've not had the chance to do yet. I'd welcome the chance though, and thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experience, dear gal.

    Oodles of thanks for your cheerful, fantastic comments, I adore each one!


    Big hugs & joyful Wednesday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yea its an amazing experience if you ever do come across the chance take it up and DONT be scared of the big gun, they are the most fun!! :) and thank you as well my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hello sweetie!! :) I'm so glad to hear you like my blog! :) I'm joining your circle my dear! :)and those dresses are just lovely dear! :)

      Delete
  4. I recently took a concealed-carry self-defense course and had a great time at the shooting range. Even taped my bullet-riddled paper target man to the front window to warn any riffraff in the 'hood to think twice about messing with me. ;) Now I'm considered what gun to purchase, and though I like the idea of stashing a tiny gun in my stocking top, will probably be a bit more realistic and go for something larger.

    ReplyDelete