Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Lovely Day At The Park

Hello all of you lovely ritzy ladies!!!, Today I had a lovely day with my boyfriend at the park, we want on a hike through the botanical gardens, it was beautiful, but it was also very hot haha. Here are the pictures by boyfriend took of me throughout our day at the park! :) hope you enjoy!

most are sepia, but I have a couple colored ones saved for the end! :)

colors!!!! :)
Isn't this the loveliest flower you have ever seen?
I hope you all enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I did taking them! :)


4 comments:

  1. I am lovin these pics of you! You are such a doll!!! Every time I come over to your blog I try to find a way to subscribe but I can not find it??? I know at the bottom it says subscribe by e-mail but when I do that I just get the comments from this particular post e-mailed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully fun looking outing at the park! You look positively beautiful, dear gal.

    Parks are a favourite photo shoot location of mine, too, especially since each season serves up a new kind of backdrop to explore and work with.


    Wishing you a thoroughly fantastic Thursday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely over the moon with those photos. Must do sepia photos too some time. They're all so beautiful but they also have a playful touch. I can see that you had a lot of fun taking them. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are so sweet- love the sepia ones, very vintage :)

    ReplyDelete