Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cinco De Mayo Ranch BBQ!!!! And Pictures With The Handsome Johnny Bravo!!!!

Hello everyone! :) as you know yesterday was Cinco De Mayo. I was so delighted to be invited to a BBQ at my boyfriend's mom's ranch!!!! :) I had so much fun seeing all the horses, cows, and my best friend the donkey!!!! We had delicious food cooked over a wood grill, and fresh fruit, veggies, and yummy baked goods :) and then later that evening, I had the delight to go on a trail-ride with my boyfriend Dakota, his mom Shannon, and my little brother A.J.!!! :) its was beautiful to say the least. We started up the hill at sunset  and when we got to the top we got too look up and see the huge full moon, it was breath taking!! I'm so grateful to my boyfriend and his wonderful mother for giving me that lovely experience. :)

Another sweet thing Shannon (my boyfriend mom) did for me was let me pose and take some pictures on her beautiful show horse Johnny Bravo!!! he is so big and beautiful, he really is the most beautiful horse I have ever seen :)

here are the pictures I had the honor of taking on the handsome Johnny Bravo!!

As you can now see this beautiful horse stole the picture haha he is so sweet and handsome and it was a pleasure to take pictures with him :)

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures of me and the handsome Johnny Bravo :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute blog you have there RitzyFlapper! Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving a comment. Also I love the pics of you on the beautiful horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwwwww thank you sweetie you make me blush! :) i greatly appreciate those sweet comments :) thank you so much sweetie :)

      Delete
  2. What a wonderfully majestic (and completely adorable!) horse. Talk about a stellar photo "prop", if there was one! You, of course, look positively marvelous, too, dear gal!


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheheh thank you sweetie hehe and yes Johnny Bravo is a beautiful boy who makes any picture just lovely hahaha thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete