Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Nature Hike With The Ritzy Flapper! :)

hello again! :) Lately my boyfriend Dakota and I have been spending some lovely sunny days and afternoons outside enjoying the beautiful nature that surrounds us. I was in a rush to get out of the house, so i put my hair up in pin-curls, but not just any pin-curls, these look so good wile i wear them no-one knows its setting my curls for that night or the nest day! :) I learned this amazing technique from the lovely Sammy from Primped Preen N' Peachy, you mostly likely have seen her videos on youtube, and you my have seen her around the blogosphere as well :) here is a link to her blog and youtube channel:  Blog: http://primpedpreennpeachy.blogspot.ca/
                Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrimpedPreenNPeachy?feature=g-all-u
She is great at explaining things so its easy to understand! :) here is a link to the video I used to do my hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWa9Yz0nJY


I really love this hairstyle, its amazing, and it look just beautiful the next day! :) And best of all its super easy to understand! :)  subscribe to her, she is amazing! :)

 Okay haha back to my hike haha well, my boyfriend and I went hiking though the gardens and he took some beautiful pictures :) here they are! :)

ouch the sun was really really bright! hahaha


I hope you all enjoyed :)


4 comments:

  1. In the third photo you really look like a flapper in an old pic. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the headscarf, pretty lady! I've been living in them since the warmer weather finally hit here this year, and am on the hunt for more to keep things from potentially looking monotonous.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your tip on seamed stockings! It really helped, cuz now I know know to do! :) Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am lovin the headscarf, I have been experimenting with them myself. Love the outfit also. Lookin good RitzyFlapper!

    Hey, it was fun chatting with you last night.

    Brooksie

    ReplyDelete