Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blog Competition Hosted By The Wonderful Elsa At MyGrandmotherspearls!!!!!!!

hello ladies i just stumbled across this cute competition on the lovely blog grandmotherspearls here is a link to the page http://grandmotherspearls.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-competition-win-custom-made-brooch.html

I think its just the sweetest idea ever and I wanted to enter myself hahaha the brooch is suppose to have a cute picture of your choice, so i chose this one



i would love a brooch with my sweet puppies picture haha that would be amazing hahahahah!!!! now ladies this is a awesome competition and if you are interested in entering yourself just click the link above and fallow the instructions!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. A brooch with your cuter-than-cute pup would be through-the-roof precious! Hope you win so that such a brooch can come to fruition. :)

    Thank you - with a big maraschino cherry on top! - for all of your cheerful, lovely blog comments this past week, sweet gal, I appreciate each and every one so much!!!


    Oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe i have my fingers crossed haha i would love to wear my puppy Lucy's picture by my heart haha she is my baby :) and i appreciate your comments immensely as well they brighten my day and my comment box haha you are a dear! :)

    ReplyDelete