Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Playing Dress-Up!

hello everyone!! :) last-night my good friend slept over and she allowed me to dress her up and take pictures! :)  she doesn't do the whole vintage thing like me, so i couldn't wait to see how she looked! :) I knew she does like the look of the 40's so i dressed her up like a cute little 40s dame and she just looked amazing! :) I'm so excited to share these pictures with all of you!



I was so proud of her for letting me dress her up and take these pictures that faux fringe was very bold for her! :)

she looks just adorable with the head-scarf on! :)







I hope you all enjoyed these pictures of my wonderful friend and i cant wait to hear what you think! :)


2 comments:

  1. I think you've done a pretty good job. She looks adorable. The fringe is the icing on the cake. Hugs from Miss Maple

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully fun sounding way to spend a day. I've been after a couple of people to let me "vintage them up" for a while now, and while they both said yes to the general idea, they haven't actually let me do it. Hopefully one day! :) Your friend looks absolutely darling - you did a terrific job transforming her into a lady of the 40s (in fact, she looks so good, I'd suggest she dress like that all the time!).


    Big hugs!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete