Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Come To The Speak-Easy




hello everyone!!! :) iv been adding allot of new things to my blog lately for my readers to enjoy. my most recent I  just did was last night, I added a forum called The Speak-Easy. I was inspired to do this because of my recent choice to add a chat box. I loved the response I have gotten so far from that, so I thought it would be a great idea to add a forum page to my blog so everyone can interact on that as well.
 when I first got the idea to add a forum page I thought it would be as easy to install as my chat box was, but oh boy, oh boy, was I completely wrong hahahaha! I found out I had had to edit my HTML code to add the forum to my blog, which intimidated me allot because it said it was for advanced users to mess with only hahaha and I had to search for a particular code and paste a code by that code then edit the code I just pasted and so on and so fourth haha so I felt a bit in over my head hahaha. After about 2 hours of searching through codes and all that fun stuff I finally got the forum up and running for everyone to enjoy hahaha! :) I really hope all of my lovely blog friends there! :)        

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! Your blog is adorable! I love the dark 1920s flapper look. Interestingly enough, I just finished planning out an Erte-inspired flapper costume for a party tomorrow! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post honey, i really love it! nice to mee your blog!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your comment honey!
    have a great day :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you and all your technological advances! I feel like my blog is a dinosaur in comparison. Haha! ;)

    You're awesome. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are well!!

    Just done a blog post I think you might like. From your post about the apple cider vinegar I know you, like me, are keen on your natural beauty remedies. I have just done a post on Egg Facials. I would love for you to check it out.

    Best Wishes
    India
    x

    ReplyDelete