Friday, June 22, 2012

A Flapper At Play

Hello everyone!! :) i just went through my camera and found some pictures i somehow forgot to post for you! hahaha these pictures i took about 2 months ago with my boyfriend and my brother my hair isnt as long as in these pictures anymore, i cut it into a bob and i adore it, but i cant decide weather i should just take the plunge and get bangs hahaha i got side bangs with my most recent haircut (not in these pictures) but the side bangs are so short i cant keep them out of my eyes so i'm thinking i should have just went for the bangs hahahaha :) i hope you enjoy these pictures!! :)

If you fallow me on pinterest you may recognize this as my profile picture :)

















































I hope you enjoyed these pictures, as i was so excited to find them and be able to show them to you! :) now that i look back i remember taking these pictures and i remember having allot of fun, my boyfriend and i were out almost all day taking pictures hahahaha :) one of my favorite things to do is take fashion pictures, and i hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoy taking them! :) 

5 comments:

  1. You photos always embody such a fun, lively spirit - redolent completely of the gals of the flapper era that you so adore.

    Giant, absolutely massive, thanks for each and every one of your fantastic blog comments, sweetie, I appreciate them soooooo much!!!


    Wishing you a relaxing, gorgeous Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos you get such a great 20's look and feel to them especially on the couch I think with your rolled down stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I feel like you are a genuine piece of the 1920s. Like, I could jump into these photos and we'd head straight to a jazz club and hang out with the Fitzgeralds. Lol. These photos are so cool!! You look gorgeous in all of them. Your outfits are flawless. In the more serious photos, there is something so mysterious about you. It's enchanting. And when you're smiling, like in the first photo, you seem so sweet and easygoing. Like, someone I wouldn't hesitate to start talking to in a clothing store or something. :D

    That third photo is by far my favorite. It looks like a still out of an old film. The one of you jumping is a close second.

    And are we friends on pinterest yet?! I can't remember. If not, we need to make it happen. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the composition of these photos. Really striking.

    ReplyDelete