Monday, August 27, 2012

The Fun Flexi Flapper!

Hello everyone! :) As you may have noticed I have been kinda of absent lately... :( Well I don't fret because I'm still here, your Ritzy Flapper has just been very busy! :) Is anyone wondering what iv been busy with...? Oh well I am telling you anyways! :) I am happy to say about 3 months ago, I got back into my lifelong passion, and that passion  is contortion! :) I am proud to say I  have been training very hard, I stretch 3-4 hours a day and I am so happy with the progress I have been making! :) As you already know, I am a vintage fanatic! :) my soul era being the 1920s! :) and I'm so happy that my two passions vintage and contortion mix so beautifully! :)
  Well I bet your all wondering why the heck I am telling you this haha! But trust me these is a reason behind my babbling haha! :) I am proud to announce I am in the process of starting a second blog to keep up with my contortion progress! :) now don't worry because this blog is still going to be updated just the same as it always has been! :) I am just started a blog so all my vintage blogger friends and all my contortion friend and fans can stay updated on my progress, I am happy to say the contortion blog I am in the process of starting still spotlights my love for everything 1920s! So I hope everyone is excited as I am for this new blog to be up! :)
Being a huge fan of vintage contortion I am also so excited to show you some vintage contortion picture I found, Enjoy!














 These women were an inspiration!! :)  now this next picture I am proud to show you is of me doing a simple foot to head pose!! :) I hope everyone likes it! :)
 I hope everyone enjoyed these pictures, and is excited as I am for the new blog! :)


 

2 comments:

  1. How incredibly cool! What a neat, unique thing to have a passion for!

    Wishing you all the best with the new blog, honey!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning information! That's so exciting. I could never do movements like these. The last picture of you is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete